Chipotle Chili Biscuit Cups
(this recipe came from my friend Katie, we made them for Jenny's shower)
1/2 lb. ground beef ( I actually used 1 pound)
1 jar of black bean and corn salsa
1/2 t. chipotle seasoning (it's a mix that says southwest chipotle seasoning)
2 cans flaky buttermilk biscuits
1/3 C. shredded cheese
1. heat oven to 375
2. brown ground beef and drain
3. stir in salsa and chipotle seasoning
4. place 1/2 biscuit in mini muffin pan pressing dough firmly against bottoms and sides.
5. Spoon beef mixture into cups.
6. Bake at 375 until golden brown about 10-12minutes.
7. Sprinkle tops with cheese and bake until melted.
8. Loosen edges with knife before removing from pan.