Chef Jeff contacted me a week or so ago and wanted to offer all of my readers a free copy of his new eCookbook. It hasn't been released for purchase yet and he wants to get some feedback from you guys. It will retail for $27 dollars so this is a great deal for you guys! I've looked over it and I can't wait to try some of the recipes. I have a feeling you guys will think so too. Thanks Chef Jeff for this great deal!
In this new cookbook you will learn:
- Over 200 of healthy and mouthwatering dinner recipes
- All recipes have less than 10 ingredients and take less than 30 minutes to prepare
- An amazing variety of recipes including vegetarian and simple side dishes
- Caribbean Chicken Quesadilla
- Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Vegetarian Pad Thai
- Pork Medallions with Ginger Apple Chutney
- Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- No-Fuss Cabbage Rolls
- Shrimp Coconut Curry
- Firecracker Shrimp Salad
- Southwest Turkey Burgers
- Moroccan Carrots
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- Hamburger Stroganoff
- Blackened Red Snapper
- Soft Tacos
- and sooo much more!
Disclosure: I received a free product from the sponsor in exchange for this post. I received no monetary compensation and my opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.